Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hiking

It was date day today. Scott and I decided that a hike up Hogsback was the perfect date activity. And Scott invited his friend Charlie along. Which wasn't very dately of him, but I like Charlie, so all was good. And, Charlie is a botany major so going on a hike with him includes a mini botany lesson. I learned about different types of lichens and moss today.

Took some really cool pictures today as well. This is my favorite:
It's a pitcher plant that was already pulled up, laying on the edge of a somewhat falling apart fence. Very cool composition, if I do say so myself. Love the colors and the detail.

I've got more to say and more pictures to post but I've also got a computer issue to deal with and a BtVS episode to watch. Priorities, priorities.

No comments: