Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's done. Almost....


Hi! Well, I'm done with the hat. Done knitting the hat anyway. Here's what she looks like. (keep in mind that I still need to make and attach tassels.)


Even though I'm done with the knitting, it doesn't mean that I'm done with the project. There's always those fine tuning things that have to occur.....Like weaving in the ends.















Here's the picture of the INSIDE of the hat. I've got a good hour's worth of work left. Last night at the store, I bought a bottle of Port wine, ostensibly for the purpose of making a Port Wine reduction sauce for the beef tenderloins I'm making for dinner tonight. I think there was some subconscious action going on as well, though. I'll need the liquid fortitude to complete this leg of the project.

No comments: